- We welcome and love children of all ages.
- Age 0 to 6 free when sharing with their parents.
- Age 7 to 13, 25% of rack room rate including breakfast when sharing with parents.
- Older than 13, classified as adult rate.
- There is a single sofa bed, ideal for children up to 10yrs of age, and space for a cot in each standard & luxury suite.
- For older (age 11 to 13) or very tall children, we recommend reserving the family cottage.
- There is space for a camper cot in the Honeymoon Suite, but no sofa bed.
- Our Family Cottage has 2 extended length single beds in an upstairs loft area with an extended length king for parents.
- There is a flat rate for this room based on 2 adults and 2 children (of any age).
- We’re very happy to hold provisional bookings for a maximum of 2 weeks, unless out of season or very far in advance, then we’re negotiable.
- We require a 50% deposit from guests to secure a reservation.
- No show or early departure forfeits 100% of total stay.
- Cancellations 0 to 14 days prior forfeit 100% of total stay.
- Cancellations 15 to 28 days prior forfeit 50% of total stay.
- Cancellations in excess of 28 days prior will incur a 10% administration fee to cover banking and handling charges.
- Please note that we do consider a cancellation on merit, if it is truly beyond the guests’ control, and will charge accordingly
- We accept all major credit cards at no additional charge.
- We have 10 rooms:
- 2 x standard suites which are upstairs overlooking the grounds, accessible from the back of the property and have an inter-leading door through the balcony therefore making them more affordable for families or groups of friends travelling together. They do not need to be booked together, however.
- 6 x luxury suites which are identical in décor & facilities except for unique antique cupboards & dressers
- 1 x Honeymoon Suite which is private, larger & more romantic
- 1 x Family Cottage which is also more private & separate from other guests
- The Honeymoon Suite is at the opposite end of the property to the Family Cottage.
- All rooms are fitted with tea/coffee stations, refrigerators, aircon, satellite TV, DVD players, fireplaces, underfloor heating & heated towel rails in the bathrooms.
- Pure goose down bedding, 100% cotton, custom made embroidered linen, embroidered gowns, slippers & pure wool carpets add to the luxury.
- We were awarded 5-star Guesthouse by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa in December 2008 and again in December of 2009. We were awarded 5-star Country House in February of 2011 and again in January of 2012 by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa.
- Smoking is not permitted in the rooms or the manor house, but ashtrays are provided on the patios.
Updated 7th May 2012